Ecowitt WH68 Wireless Anemometer Solar Powered Wind Speed and Direction Sensor – Accessory Only, Can Not Be Used Alone
- 【Multi-Functional Anemometer】Ecowitt WS68 Wireless Solar Powered Anemometer with UV & Light Sensor measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light. The data can be received by the Wi-Fi gateway(sold separately) and can be viewed using the WSView Plus/ Ecowitt App mobile application (after Wi-Fi configuration on the gateway has been completed).
- 【Live Data on APP】: requires to pair with GW1100 W gateway(sold separately) and complete the Wi-Fi configuration. The live wind, UV & light data can be viewed directly on the WSView Plus or Ecowitt App after the Wi-Fi configuration; supports uploading to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view the sensor data graph and download the history records on the website; it’s recommended to add a shortcut of the website on the home screen of your phone for quick access.
- 【Publish to Internet Weather Services】: Except for uploading the data to our ecowitt server, WS68 Anemometer can also supports uploads to WU/WeatherCloud/WOW. The sensor history graph of your WU station ID can be viewed on the WSView Plus/ Ecowitt App.
- 【Long Transmission Range】: the sensor data is transmitted every 16.5 seconds via 433 MHz wireless signal up to 330 feet (100 meter) range; solar powered outdoor sensor and needs 1 AA battery( NOT Included) as backup power.
- 【Please Note Before Purchase】①This WS68 Wireless Solar Powered Anemometer is a sensor ONLY, No display, Could Not Be Used Alone. It needs to work with the Wi-Fi gateway(sold separately) or HP2551/HP2561/WN1900/HP3501 display console(sold separately) after Wi-Fi configuration. ②This WS68 sensor is 433 MHz, requiring the receivers pairing with it are 433 MHz too. The sensor and display console should be at the same frequency.